"TOOT 'n TELL or GO TO HELL" | ::: Daily Humour :::

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"TOOT 'n TELL or GO TO HELL"

The older priest, speaking to the younger priest said, "I know you were reaching out to the young people when you had bucket seats put in to replace the first four rows of pews. It worked. We got the front of the church filled first."

The young priest nodded and the old priest continued, "And, you told me a little more beat to the music would bring young people back to church, so I supported you when you brought in that rock 'n roll gospel choir, that packed us to the balcony."

"So," asked the young priest, "what's the problem?"

"Well," said the elder priest, "I'm afraid you've gone too far with the drive-thru confessional."

"But Father," protests the young priest. "My confessions have nearly doubled since I started that!"

"I know, my son, but that flashing "TOOT 'n TELL or GO TO HELL" neon sign really has to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment