Eat, Shoots, Leaves | ::: Daily Humour :::

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Eat, Shoots, Leaves

Here is a joke that I am sure many joke lovers have come across before already but I have a friend who asked me why it has been such a long time that I haven't updated my "Daily" joke blog. So this one's for him!
A panda walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for the food."

The panda yells back, "Hey, man, I'm a panda. Look it up!"

The bartender opens his dictionary to panda: "A tree-climbing mammal of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

theres another version of this joke. a panda walks into a brothel and asks for a woman. they go to a room. she strips off, he eats her out fucks her and and starts to walk out, when the managers says you have to pay, and the panda asks why. the manager shows im the definition of a brothel. a place where you can have sex for money. then the panda shows him the definition of a panda. asian bear, eats shoots and leaves

Post a Comment