Extra Large | ::: Daily Humour :::

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Extra Large

A Texan went to Chicago and thought he would buy a new "city" outfit He went into a showroom and when asked by a sweet young woman if She could help him answered, "Yes ma'am. You see, I'm from Texas and I want to buy a complete outfit."

Well, her eyes lit up as she asked, "Where would you like to start?"

"Well, ma'am, how about a suit?"

"Yes, sir ... what size?"

"Size 53 ... tall, ma'am."

"Wow ... that's really big."

"Yes, ma'am ... they really grow them big in Texas."

"What's next?" she asked.

He replied, "How's about some shoes?"

"What size?"

"Size 15 ... double D."

"Wow ... that's really big!" "Yes, ma'am ... they really grow them big in Texas."

"What's next?"

"Well ... I reckon I'll need a shirt."

"Yes, sir ... what size?"

"Nineteen and a half ... 38," he replied.

"Wow ... that's really big!"

"Yes, ma'am ... they really grow them big in Texas."

She virtually glowed as she asked, "Whew... is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No ma'am , I reckon that will be all."

Well, the sweet woman tallied up his bill and as the Texan was counting out his money ... she asked, "Sir could I ask you a... well, a question?"

"Yes, ma'am, I already know what it is ... and the answer is....... 4 inches."

She is astonished and blurts out, "Why, my boyfriend is bigger than that!"

Without so much as a stutter, the Texan replied, "Across, ma'am?"

Really or not, 4in across?!? *pengsan*

0 comments:

Post a Comment