Deathbead Confessions | ::: Daily Humour :::

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Deathbead Confessions

Evil, indeed!

Suzie was standing over her husbands deathbed, and as she held his hand her warm tears ran down her cheeks and splashed onto her sleeping husbands face. Her tears awakened him.

"My darling Suzie " he began. "Hush my love" she said. "Ssssh..., go back to sleep dear "

But he was insistent."Suzie" he said in his frail, tired voice. "I must talk, I must confess something to you" "Theres nothing to confess" said the weeping Suzie "It's ok. Everythings ok. Get some rest now. "

"No no, I must die in peace my Suzie. I slept with your sister, your best friend and your mother." The heartbroken Suzie mustered a pained smile and stroked his hand. "Hush now Jimmy, don't torment yourself. I know all about it" she said. "Why do you think I poisoned you?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment