Five New Boyfriends! | ::: Daily Humour :::

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Five New Boyfriends!

Here's a joke digging at elderly ladies. I know, it's no fun growing old and it is not easy to do so gracefully. Still, it's great to laugh at ourselves once in a while.

After *laughing* at the elderly ladies perhaps later, in another post, I will dig out a joke on elderly men. How about that? Meanwhile, enjoy!

I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day. As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed.

Then I go to see John, sometimes we visit a couple times during the night too!

Then Charlie Horse comes along, and when he is here, he takes a lot of my time and attention.

When he leaves, Arthur Ritis shows up & stays the rest of the day.
He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.

After such a busy day, I'm really tired & glad to go to bed with Ben Gay.

What a life!

Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer

Quote: Life is like a roll of toilet paper The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment