Polish Sausage | ::: Daily Humour :::

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Polish Sausage

I've got a joke here that was sent to me by email by a friend sometime back and I didn't have the chance to share it. Some people may not get the joke because this is an American-centric joke.

Man goes into a store and asks the clerk for some Polish sausage.

The clerk looked at him and asked "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says," Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something.

If I asked you for Italian Sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked you for a Kosher Hot Dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I asked you for a Taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would ya, huh? Would ya?"

The clerk says, "Well, no"

"And if I asked you for some Irish whiskey, would you ask me if I was Irish?

What about Canadian Bacon, would you ask me if I was Canadian?"

"Well, I probably wouldn't,"

With self-indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I asked for Polish Sausage?"

The clerk replies, "Because you're at Home Depot."

Oh, come on, this joke is really too far-fetched already! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment