A Blonde's Mother Dies | ::: Daily Humour :::

Monday, July 28, 2008

A Blonde's Mother Dies

I wonder why people love making fun of blondes. Are they so klutzy that their life seems like a joke?

In my old school days, I remember that I do not have a blonde friend but a friend who has "fake" blonde color as her hair.

Read this and let me know if it is funny enough for you!

One day a brunnete was driving home from work, as she got out of the car she heard her blonde neighbor crying.

"Oh my god what wrong?" the brunnete asked. "My mother just died!" said the blonde crying out. The brunnete feeling sorry for the blonde comforted her for the whole day.

The next day the brunette saw the blonde crying outside. "Now what the hell is wrong?!" said the brunnete.

"Ohh, it's terrible...my sister called, and her mother died too!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment