Cat & Mouse Joke | ::: Daily Humour :::

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Cat & Mouse Joke

I have been feeling down lately since the loss of a wonderful pet. I know it has been a month already but still, I miss him a lot.

So I decided to look for funny pet jokes to see if there's any that could make me laugh. And yes, this funny cat joke from Ruling Cats and Dogs did the trick.

By the way, Ruling Cats and Dogs is a cat and dog pet website that I visit sometimes. If you love cats or dogs, check them out.

Mrs. Biddle was walking down the street one day carrying a small box with holes punched in the top.

"What's in that box?" Mrs. Riddle asked.
"A cat," Mrs. Biddle answered.
"What for?"
"I've been dreaming about mice at night, and I'm scared of mice. The cat is to catch them."
"But the mice you dream about are imaginary," said Mrs. Riddle.

Mrs. Biddle turned to her friend and whispered, "So is the cat."


0 comments:

Post a Comment