Not This Time | ::: Daily Humour :::

Friday, July 11, 2008

Not This Time

Here’s a “joke” which I guess will not be such a joke, but rather a nightmare, for men should it really happen. Hah that would be funny! And if this is real, it surely would not be the end of the “joke”.

I purposely searched for a joke about pregnancy as my friend just informed me that she is pregnant AGAIN! Her first baby is only seven months old and her second baby will be due in seven months’ time!

Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy today’s joke!

There was a middle-aged couple that had two stunningly beautiful teen-aged daughters. They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted.

After months of trying, the wife became pregnant and sure enough, nine months later delivered a healthy baby boy. The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He took one look and was horrified to see the ugliest child he had ever seen.

He went to his wife and said that there was no way that he could be the father of that child. "Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered."

Then he gave her a stern look and asked, "Have you been fooling around on me?"

The wife smiled sweetly and said, "Not this time".

0 comments:

Post a Comment