An Old Snake | ::: Daily Humour :::

Sunday, August 10, 2008

An Old Snake

Today, I decided that I want an animal joke. As an animal lover, I look out for animal jokes all the time and joke writers always try to make animals sound dumb, which is funny because we animal lovers know how smart they actually are.

Here is a joke about an old snake that went to see a doctor. Although it is just a short joke, it made me laugh. It has the punch line that we all look forward to when reading a joke!


"Doc, I need something for my eyes...can't see well these days". The Doc fixes him up with a pair of glasses and tells him to return in 2 weeks.

The snake comes back in 2 weeks and tells the doctor he's very depressed.

Doc says, "What's the problem...didn't the glasses help you?"

"The glasses are fine doc, I just discovered I've been living with a water hose the past 2 years!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment