A Robber Meets A Thief | ::: Daily Humour :::

Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Robber Meets A Thief

I have often been asked why I keep a joke blog, jokes that have been copied and pasted. Well, I'm a collector. I collect jokes, I collect recipes, I collect stamps, coins, phone cards and I even collect t-shirts.

This joke blog is actually for me to go though my old posts when I am stressed at work, which happens all the time. I come here and I know that I will love every one of these jokes, and laugh.

Anyway, with the upcoming by election in Permatang Pauh in Malaysia and with admission of adultery by John Edwards this past week in the two Americas, I decided to look for a political joke.

I actually wanted to post a joke that encompass sex, lies and politics but have yet to find one that has the killer punch line. Still this is funny enough!

Late one night, a mugger jumped a well-dressed man and held a gun to his ribs.

"Give me your money!" he demanded. The man stiffened, but said indignantly, "You can't do this to me — I'm a State Assemblyman!"

"In that case," replied the robber, "give me my money!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment