What is the thinnest book in the world?
- What men know about women.
How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- One ... men will screw anything.
How does a man take a bubble bath?
- He eats beans for dinner.
Why do women rub their eyes when they wake up?
- Because they don't have balls to scratch.
What's a man's idea of foreplay?
- A half hour of begging.
How can you tell if a man is sexually excited?
- If he's breathing.
What's the difference between men and government bonds?
- Bonds mature.
How do you save a man from drowning?
- Take your foot off his head.
What do men and beer have in common?
- They're both empty from the neck up.
How can you tell if a man is happy?
- Who cares?
How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
- We don't know ... it never happens.
How are men and parking spots alike?
- The good ones are always taken and the ones left are handicapped.
What's a man's idea of helping with the housework?
- Lifting his feet so you can vacuum.
What's the difference between men and E.T.?
- E.T. phoned home.
What does a man consider a seven-course meal?
- A hot dog and a six pack.
Why does a man have a hole in his penis?
- So he can be open minded.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Let's take a dig at men :-p