How To Impress | ::: Daily Humour :::

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How To Impress

I apologize for not updating as regularly as I should. I try to back date to make up for the slack. I've been so busy blogging since I have more than ten blogs to take care of.

Although I write paid posts almost daily, this is my passion blog and I come here to relieve stress.

Here's a joke I found rather funny, funny because it's true!

HOW TO IMPRESS A WOMAN...
compliment her,
cuddle her,
kiss her,
caress her,
love her,
stroke her,
tease her,
comfort her,
protect her,
hug her,
hold her,
spend money on her,
wine & dine her,
buy things for her,
listen to her,
care for her,
stand by her,
support her,
go to the ends of the earth for her....

HOW TO IMPRESS A MAN...
show up naked,
bring beer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment