Paying The Rent | ::: Daily Humour :::

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Paying The Rent

A couple of days ago, I came across this very funny adult joke from Funny and Jokes, one of my favourite joke sites. They have an excellent database of jokes that I could reread many times over.

A businessman met a beautiful girl and agreed to spend the afternoon with her for $500. They did their thing, and, before he left, he told her that he did not have any cash with him, but he would have his secretary write a check and mail it to her, calling the payment “RENT FOR APARTMENT.”

On the way to the office he regretted what he had done, realizing that the whole event had not been worth the price So he had his secretary send a check for $250 and enclose the following typed note:

“Dear Madam:

Enclosed find check in the amount of $250 for rent of your apartment. I am not sending the amount agreed upon, because when I rented the place, I was under the impression that:

#1 - it had never been occupied;
#2 - there was plenty of heat; and
#3 - it was small enough to make me feel cozy and at home.

However, I found out that it had been previously occupied, that there wasn’t any heat, and that it was entirely too large.”

Upon receipt of this check and note, what does the lady do? Well, you've got to hop over to Funny and Jokes to read the rest of the joke!

0 comments:

Post a Comment