The Koala Bear and the Prostitute | ::: Daily Humour :::

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Koala Bear and the Prostitute

In my last post, I talked about looking for an adult joke that led me to a joke on a koala bear. By sheer coincidence, I chanced upon an adult joke today that features the koala bear. I wonder what is it with Koala bears???

This is a joke that I got from Joke Tribe. They mentioned that Joke Tribe is a large database of jokes collected over ten years. Wow, that's plenty of good jokes there I am sure.

This joke is SOMEWHAT funny only but I thought I'd publish it here, because of the coincidence with the koala bear. What do you think?

A koala bear was approached by a prostitute. Since he had never been with one before, he was curious and excited. They spent the night together in a hotel, and he went down on her one last time before departing.

As he was heading for the door, the prostitute yelled, "Hey! What about my money?" The koala turned, gave her a puzzled look, and shrugged his shoulders.

She said, "Come here," and pulled a dictionary out of her purse. She pointed to the word "prostitute" and its definition: "has sex and gets paid".

Finally understanding, the koala borrowed her dictionary, turned to the word "koala", and showed her: "eats bush and leaves"

0 comments:

Post a Comment