American Beer | ::: Daily Humour :::

Sunday, July 13, 2008

American Beer

This joke has been classified as an adult joke but it is not really that. I guess it is because of the word SEX. This is a very logical joke, though, so enjoy!

As always, do let me know if you like it!

A guy goes to a doctor and says he has a problem with sex.
"Doc, I think my dick is just too damn small," he says.
The doctor asks him which drink he prefers.
Well, American beer," he replies quite bemused.
"Aaaahhh. There`s your problem, it shrinks things, those silly American beers.. you should try drinking Guinness.
That makes things grow."
Two months later the chap returns to the doctor with a big smile on his face.
He shakes the doctor by the hand and thanks him.
"I take it you now drink Guinness?" asked the doctor.
"Oh no, Doc," replies the man, "but I`ve got the wife on American beer!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment